Creating 'Channel' and 'Partner' success programs w/ Megan Macaluso
Megan Macaluso, VP of Customer Success & Operations at ESG, has experience across the customer lifecycle. We brought her on to talk specifically about Channel and Partner programs - In particular, how we enable channel partners to be successful.
- Creating 'Channel' and 'Partner' programs Is similar to running customer success - we need to be enabling them to be successful.
- Enablement, training and documentation are the table stakes within a Channel and Partner success program.
- Resellers aren't only selling your product -- there's a number of products In their suite. Need to ensure they're successful with your product.
- Cisco Is a great example of a partner program Implemented properly. Great technology, enablement and clear direction.
- Large organizations need to be making the shift from Transactional to Customer-Centric
If you want to join the discussion with thousands of other customer success leaders, join Gain Grow Retain: http://gaingrowretain.com/
This podcast is brought to you by Jay Nathan and Jeff Breunsbach of Customer Imperative, where we help B2B SaaS organizations build growth & retention strategies.
Learn more at https://customerimperative.com/
Jay Nathan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaynathan/
Jeff Breunsbach: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreybreunsbach