Customer success managers can get more strategic w/ Bob London
Bob London joins us today to talk about 'Listening In Customer Success.' He Is a career marketing executive and has turned his consulting business Into providing a unique perspective...from the customer's point of view.
In our discussion we cover:
- Why listening matters to every business (and why we're not doing enough of It)
- Retention Is more important than any other time In history of SaaS
- We can't be forcing Interactions - It has to be valuable for both parties
- Agendaless Listening - getting Insights for brand strategy and positioning
- Most listening than talking - don't look to write down the answer on the clipboard
- Role-playing can be effective for teams
- Open-ended questions to ask:
- "What's on your whiteboard now that wasn't there 30 days ago?"
- "What did you talk about once I left the room?"
- "If your competitor contacted you tomorrow, from a scale of 1-5 - how likely are you to take that call?"
- "What's the first thing you'd ask a renowned expert In your field?"
Check out more on Bob's website: http://www.chieflisteningofficers.com/
If you want to join the discussion with thousands of other customer success leaders, join Gain Grow Retain: http://gaingrowretain.com/
This podcast is brought to you by Jay Nathan and Jeff Breunsbach of Customer Imperative, where we help B2B SaaS organizations build growth & retention strategies.
Learn more at https://customerimperative.com/
Jay Nathan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaynathan/
Jeff Breunsbach: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreybreunsbach