This week, Greg Daines, CEO of ChurnRX joins Jay and Jeff to talk about churn benchmarks. Some key highlights:
- no statistical alignment between whether satisfied customers stay (CSAT)
- inertia is real - make sure you aren't giving your customers a reason to leave
- story telling the history of your relationship is a good thing
- measurable results is one of the largest factors in longer retention
- make sure your customers are measuring results
- bridge the gap here, especially if results measuring is difficult
- focus on helping your customers utilize your product effectively
- Ask good questions as you set up measurement goals
What benchmarks are you seeing as vital towards predicting potential churn?
Gain Grow Retain exists to connect people, knowledge, and ideas to advance the state of customer success.
We're on a mission to connect B2B SaaS customer success leaders so that we can learn from one another. Check out more at GainGrowRetain.com! Or follow our GGR LinkedIn page.
GGR was co-founded by Jeff Breunsbach and Jay Nathan - be sure to follow for customer success content.