Are your churn benchmarks telling you what you think they are?
Jay Nathan takes a look at the Churn benchmarks for SaaS leaders by Greg Daines, CEO of ChurnRX and some of the results might surprise you!
Jay shares some key takeaways for 5 of the 10 benchmarks reviewed in the report.
- CSAT - no statistical correlation between customer reported satisfaction and customer lifespan.
- Customer Results - is your customer achieving measurable results and is your CS team including this in conversations?
- Negative Experiences - customer with high number of tickets are not the customers to worry about.
- Account Down Sell - These customers are not likely to churn.
- Annual Billing - an important area to move into to increase ARR.
As you listen to this podcast to unpack each of these statements, did any of these surprise you, and are you tracking the right churn benchmarks?
Gain Grow Retain exists to connect people, knowledge, and ideas to advance the state of customer success.
We're on a mission to connect B2B SaaS customer success leaders so that we can learn from one another. Check out more at GainGrowRetain.com! Or follow our GGR LinkedIn page.
GGR was co-founded by Jeff Breunsbach and Jay Nathan - be sure to follow for customer success content.