Thursday Apr 02, 2020
Customer engagement during the COVID pandemic | CS Leadership Office Hours
In Session 1 of our CS Leadership Office Hours, we had a panel talk through how to engage with both customers and employees during the COVID pandemic.
Thanks to our panelists:
- Megan Bowen, Platterz
- Ziv Peled, AppsFlyer
- Aaron Thompson, SuccessHacker
- Sheryl Hawk, Customer Imperative
- Customers are going to remember who was a partner and willing to ride this out with them!
- CSMs need to be acutely aware of their customers. needs at this time, reaching out with tailored messaging to understand how their services fit into the changing needs of their portfolio.
- For industries that are experiencing a boom during this time, be sure to quickly communicate any expected downtime due to the higher demand on your organizations.
- There is an opportunity to lean into this situation and foster a community around your customer base, allowing those in similar positions and situations to learn from each other.
This podcast is brought to you by Jay Nathan and Jeff Breunsbach of Customer Imperative, where we help B2B SaaS organizations build growth & retention strategies. Learn more at https://customerimperative.com/
Jay Nathan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaynathan/
Jeff Breunsbach: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreybreunsbach