If you'd like to join CS Leadership Office Hours, sign up here:
What are the leading Indicators of churn that you're looking to Identify?
- Relationship breadth
- Relationship quality
- Engagement (product, community, content)
- Industry / Use Case Fit
- Business Health
- Presence of Competitor
- Product & Support Performance
How are you tracking customer health and risk?
- Mainly built Into tools like Salesforce with custom objects
- Automated aspects Include product-level data and survey responses to a particular contact or account record
- CSMs are Inputting notes from calls and tracking engagement from key stakeholders
How have they changed In the past 60 days?
- Looking at daily trends of data rather than rolling averages to understand very quickly what Industries may be affected
- COVID-Risk assessment to assess the risk within each Industry - then deploying playbooks for each of the Industries
- Executive sponsor outreach has led to productive conversations
This podcast is brought to you by Jay Nathan and Jeff Breunsbach of Customer Imperative, where we help B2B SaaS organizations build growth & retention strategies. Learn more at https://customerimperative.com/
Jay Nathan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaynathan/
Jeff Breunsbach: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreybreunsbach